Due to fierce market price competition, PCB material costs are also on the rise, and more and more manufacturers are monopolizing the market with low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices, is to reduce the cost of materials and process costs to obtain, but the device is usually prone to cracks, scratches, abrasions, its precision, performance and other comprehensive factors did not meet the standard, seriously affecting the use of the product solderability and reliability and so on.
The face of the market a wide variety of PCB circuit boards, PCB circuit boards to identify good or bad can be started from two aspects; the first method is to judge from the appearance of points, on the other hand, from the PCB board itself to judge the quality of specification requirements.
From the appearance of the circuit board to distinguish between good and bad, under normal circumstances, the appearance of the PCB circuit board can be analyzed through three aspects to determine.
The thickness of the circuit board on a standard board is different in size and customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their products.
External circuit boards are covered with ink, the circuit board can play the role of insulation, if the color of the board is not bright, less ink, insulation board itself is not good.
Circuit board due to more parts, if the weld is not good, the parts are easy to fall off the circuit board, seriously affecting the quality of the circuit board welding, good appearance, carefully identify the interface is very important to be strong.
1. Require the telephone to be easy to use after the components are installed, that is, the electrical connection should meet the requirements;
2. Line width, line thickness, line distance to meet the requirements to avoid line heat, broken, and short circuit;
3. The copper skin is not easy to fall off by high temperature;
4. Copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed, and after oxidation, it will be bad soon;
5. No additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. No deformation of the shape, so as to avoid the deformation of the shell and the misalignment of the screw holes after installation. Now are mechanized installation, the circuit board holes and lines and the design of the deformation error should be within the allowable range;
7. The high temperature, high humidity and resistance to special environments should also be considered within the scope;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface to meet the installation requirements;
Copyright © Sailing Technology Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap Technical Support: